Simplify physical security further with solutions that seamlessly integrate with the Meraki platform.
One platform. Endless flexibility.
With a vast array of ecosystem apps, Meraki smart cameras make it easy to safeguard every part of your business. Below are just a few examples of what’s available to you.
Every employee protected
See when people are following safety guidelines and wearing the required personal protection equipment. When built-in camera analytics detect a new person, a snapshot is analyzed using computer vision to determine the presence of masks or other PPE.
Analyze images to detect the presence of PPE
Send alerts when a mask is not detected
Configure dashboard to monitor and track adherence
Track locations and high-traffic areas
Come back to safety
Return to work
With built-in object and person detection, our smart cameras show you the moment occupancy nears or exceeds safety levels, by floor or across your entire location. Our end-to-end system helps everyone maintain distance and privacy.
- Understand directionality, hotspots, and bottlenecks
- Intelligently combine counts across all cameras
- Configure thresholds and notify employees
Get a more complete picture of physical security with video and access control in one integrated solution. The Meraki and Openpath integration is a powerful, first-of-its-kind offering, bringing together two best-of-breed security technologies.
- Flexible configuration options with remote cloud management
- Automatic alerts with video thumbnails and customized, real-time reporting
- Unrivaled network and cybersecurity safeguards
Featured Marketplace partner: Openpath
Every lot secured
Identify any vehicle
Take advantage of the built-in vehicle analytics in the Meraki smart cameras to identify license plates and distinguish between numerals and letters on any type of vehicle that enters and leaves your parking lot.
Leverage built-in vehicle detection with:
- Make, model, and color attributes
- License plate detection and recognition
- Unauthorized vehicle alerts