Get the report
On-site. Off-site. Better IT insight.
An evolving hybrid workforce demands embracing change and operational scale. Give employees and customers unrivaled experiences with a cloud platform that unifies best-in-class technologies.
Implement. Improve. Maintain.
Learn about the top four considerations for IT leaders to keep a hybrid work environment working.
- Creating consistent and productive hybrid work environments
- The people side—staffing, onboarding, and retention
- Using connectivity, IoT, and security technologies
- Building the ideal hybrid work experience stack
Discover how Colliers defines their office of the future.
Based on real-time workspace data, see how one enterprise is creating a more flexible, collaborative, and productive environment for its workforce.
In-office. At home. On guard.
Our network infrastructure enables anyone to move between workspaces securely.
- Employ cloud security and real-time monitoring to give your hybrid workforce consistent app and workload protection.
- Secure sensitive data and enable employees to comply with industry regulations anywhere they work.
- Provide employees faster application validation and issue resolution using our platform AI/machine learning (ML).
Sometimes in the office. Always up-to-speed.
Offer employees consistent, connected experiences anywhere, using Meraki advanced analytics.
- Activate ML to leverage proactive mitigation of performance bottlenecks.
- Protect personal devices with contextual insights into networks and applications via the cloud.
- Keep employees productive with native integration for service management and trouble-ticketing.
Streamline user setup, integrate alerts, and troubleshoot from anywhere in the world.
Enhance network performance and optimize infrastructure investments using detailed analytics.
Secure remote and on-site users with content filtering, bandwidth segmentation, and data usage limits.