Not Your Basic Beach
Terms and Conditions
1. No Purchase Necessary. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Sponsor. The sponsor of the Promotion is Meraki LLC (“Meraki” or “Sponsor”), 500 Terry A. Francois Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94158.
3. Promotion Period. The promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00 am Pacific time on May 2, 2016 and ends at 11:59 pm Pacific time on July 15, 2016 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer network is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. Entry. Entry in the Promotion will be automatic for Account Executives (each a “Participant”) employed by Myriad Supply (“Partner”) who are (i) legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia (ii) at least twenty-one years old, and (iii) have the permission of Partner to participate in the Promotion and accept the prizes described below if awarded to such Participant. Participants are solely responsible for informing Partner of their participation in the Promotion, and compliance with any applicable laws, contractual limitations and procedures established by Partner related to their participation. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5. The Prizes. The prizes described below are referred to individually as a “Prize” and together as the “Prizes.”
a. Threshold Prize.
i. Prize. Each Participant can win two tickets for a beer tasting cruise in or around New York City for Participant and one guest on a date mutually agreeable to Sponsor and the winning Participant (the “Threshold Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Threshold Prize is US$180.00. No cash or other alternative Threshold Prize is available. A Participant can win at most one Threshold Prize.
ii. How to Win. To become eligible to win a Threshold Prize, a Participant must earn at least 25 points during the Promotion Period. A Participant will earn points as follows: (i) 1 point for each customer Meraki webinar referral, (ii) 3 points for a single-product Qualifying Registration, (iii) 5 points for a multi-product Qualifying Registration, and (iv) 10 points for a partner-initiated Meraki free trial. Sponsor will be the official score keeper.
b. Top Performer Prize.
i. Prize. Each Participant can win a Meraki gnome (the “Initial Top Performer Prize”), a Meraki skateboard (the “Second Top Performer Prize”), and/or a Spike Ball set (the “Third Top Performer Prize” and, collectively with the Initial Top Performer Prize and the Second Top Performer Prize, the “Top Performer Prizes”). The approximate retail value of each Top Performer Prize is US$60.00. No cash or other alternative Top Performer Prize is available. A Participant can win at most one of each of the Initial Top Performer Prize, Second Top Performer Prize and Third Top Performer Prize and three Top Performer Prizes in the aggregate.
ii. How to Win. A Participant will become eligible to win a Top Performer Prize as follows:
1. Between May 20, 2016 and June 5, 2016, each Participant that refers at least two customers to a Meraki webinar will win an Initial Top Performer Prize.
2. Between June 6, 2016 and June 19, 2016, each Participant that submits at least one Qualifying Registration will win a Second Top Performer Prize.
3. Between June 20, 2016 and July 3, 2016, each Participant that initiates at least one Meraki free trial will win a Third Top Performer Prize.
c. Tiebreaker. In the event of a tie, the winner of a Prize will be the tying Participant with the highest total Meraki sales closed during the Promotion Period.
i. Meraki “sales” are measured by the Partner’s cost of goods from the distributor.
ii. A sale or deal is considered “closed” when the products listed on the purchase order have actually been shipped to the end customer.
iii. “Qualifying Products” means Meraki products with SKUs beginning with MR, MS, MX or LIC.
iv. “Qualifying Registration” means a deal, or multiple deals with the same account, (i) for purchase of Meraki Products, (ii) that are registered and approved through Meraki’s deal registration portal on merakipartners.com or approved as OIPs through Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW) before or during the Promotion Period, (iii) to a single new Meraki account that has no prior purchases of Meraki products before the commencement of the Promotion Period. If there is any previous closed-won business on an account before the commencement of the Promotion Period, then a deal involving that account is not a Qualifying Registration. No account can give rise to more than one Qualifying Registration, and only one Rep and one Manager can receive credit for each Qualifying Registration. Deal registrations must be approved by a Meraki sales representative in accordance with the criteria available at http://www.merakipartners.com.
e. Prize Conditions. Sponsor may, in its discretion, issue any Prize (i) to the winning Participant, or (ii) to Partner to deliver to such Participant in the Partner’s sole discretion and subject to taxes. A Participant must be employed by Partner at the time of Prize issuance to be eligible to receive the Prize. No substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash redemption of any Prize is allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another item of equal or greater value should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason. If a potential winner is unable to participate in or accept the Prize or any portion of the Prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such potential winner. Neither Sponsor nor any of its Prize suppliers will replace any lost or stolen items, cards or certificates after being awarded to winners.
6. General Conditions. The Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, and these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, Partner and Participants agree to (i) abide by these Terms and Conditions and any decision Sponsor makes regarding this Promotion, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion, and (ii) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who, in Sponsor’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Sponsor site, the entry process, violates these rules, or acts in an unprofessional, unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to (i) cancel or modify any aspect of the Promotion at any time without notice, and (ii) cancel the Promotion should it suspect fraud or for reasons out of the control of Sponsor, in each case, without any obligation to Participants. Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the contest. Following the Promotion Period, Sponsor will not be required to retain records of any entries.
7. Tax Provisions. Each winner will be solely responsible for any local, provincial, country or any other applicable taxes, and any other costs, expenses and fees in connection with the Prize. If applicable, the winner(s) may be issued an IRS Form 1099 or other tax documentation for the approximate retail value of any awarded Prize.
8. Disclaimer; Release and Limit of Liability. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding any Prize or your participation in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion or receiving any Prize, Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damages of any kind including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons, including without limitation disability or death, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason a Participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, such Participant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, then no other remedy will be available to such Participant.
9. Personal Data and Communications. The Sponsor cannot operate the Promotion without processing certain data supplied by and attributable to the Participants. Such data may include personal data attributable to individual Participants. Participants should anticipate that personal data supplied to Sponsor will be exported to the U.S. for processing in connection with the Promotion. Processing of personal data will be required to award the Prizes and will include all incidental processing necessary to operate the Promotion in accordance with the terms hereof. Participants should anticipate that such processing will be undertaken by the Sponsor, its sub-contractors, and other members of the group of companies to which the Sponsor belongs. By accepting the terms hereof, each Participant consents to the processing of the information and personal data supplied to the Sponsor as outlined above.
10. Publicity Release. Participants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may use the Promotion for publicity, advertising or other marketing purposes in any media, and may use the name, likeness, and state of residence and/or Prize information of winning Participants as part of that publicity, without notice or additional compensation to such Participants.
11. Disputes. Disputes regarding these Terms and Conditions and the Promotion will be governed by the internal laws of the State of California. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief.
12. Terms And Conditions And Winners’ List. For a copy of these Terms and Conditions or the names of winners, please send your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 500 Terry A. Francois Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94158, ATTN: Myriad Not Your Basic Beach Promotion. Winners list to be available approximately 60 days after the Promotion Period.
Not Your Basic Beach