- Largest national yoga organization with over 120 studios across the US
- Meraki MX Security Appliances and MR Access Points deployed at each location
- Reliable network supports mobile POS, student sign-in, guest WiFi, and more
Interested in learning about Cisco Meraki cloud managed solutions?
Check out our webinars page for our upcoming live webinars or watch our most recent customer webinar with A Wireless, a Premium Verizon Retailer.
CorePower Yoga is the largest national yoga organization, with 120 studios across the United States and many more on the way. With classes for students of all levels, certification programs, a retail element, and between 125 and 500 employees per studio, the CorePower team needs a reliable network to keep business operations running smoothly. Using Cisco Meraki MX security appliances and MR wireless access points, centrally managing all of their sites is a breeze.
Original Network Challenges
- Stable network needed to support mobile point-of-sale system, student sign-in, guest WiFi, and other business-critical operations
- Lack of network visibility meant IT could only respond to issues after they were reported
- Needed to replace faulty routers often, resulting in different hardware across locations
Why Cisco Meraki
- Scalable solution enables growth plan of adding 80+ studios by the end of 2016
- Deep visibility built into the cloud management platform provides insight into all locations
- Plug-and-play hardware facilitates growth by automatically pulling configurations from the cloud
- Remote monitoring and granular management tools allow the lean IT team to be proactive, instead of reactive
- MX60 Security Appliance and at least one MR16 AP deployed per studio
- MX100 Security Appliance installed at headquarters to tie entire network together using site-to-site VPN
- Systems Manager MDM profile installed on company-owned devices for on-going monitoring and management
- Separate SSIDs for guests and employees, templated to be the same at each studio for a consistent user experience
- 5-person IT team maintains the entire network with ease, with no need for technical staff at studios
- Reliable connection and remote troubleshooting optimizes uptime of mobile PoS
- Custom splash pages on guest SSID used by marketing to promote studio events
- Company-managed student sign-in kiosks simplify studio billing and reporting
With Meraki, we spend less than a third of the time as before when setting up a new studio. There are a lot of cost savings by having the efficiencies that we’ve gotten with Meraki. Jeff Collinsworth, CorePower IT Manager