We've Simplified the Mobility Story
Get back more time for what matters. More time for your mission.
No technical training required. 24/7 support included.
Mobile Device Management
- Total management for mobile and desktop
- Provision settings and restrictions
- Inventory management and device tracking
- Remote wipe; full device and enterprise
- Remote viewing and troubleshooting
- Native remote desktop support
Mobile Application Management
- Deploy in-house developed and public apps
- Enterprise app store and cloud hosting
- Managed-app configuration
- Volume app licensing
- Native app containerization
Mobile Content Management
- Access policies for files distribution, replacement, and deletion
- Enterprise file sync and sharing (EFSS) e.g. Dropbox integration
- Enable shared use of mobile devices
- Per-App and Always-on VPN - control the right access for traffic
- Conditional access to files, copy/paste and e-mail attachments
Device context is used to automatically add or remove apps and settings as well as update network policies
Device context includes:
- Time of Day
- User Groups
- Custom Tags
- Device Type
- Security Posture
Specify What, When, and Who. Done.
The Right Apps - The Right Access
Staff get productivity apps and WiFi with certificates
Employees get content and email apps then automatically VPN to home base with certificates
Students get education apps and can't use the camera or Messages onsite
Flick of the baton and devices are playing the right notes.
On-Demand and Per-App VPN provide safety and access without adding complexity or more steps.
Blow the whistle and devices are kept in line.
Sales gets email and need antivirus running. Students get apps and only when they don’t have torrent or Tor Browser installed. Define what’s necessary and let the cloud take care of the rest.
“My goal as an executive is to bring our services to a higher level and do it better, faster, and for less; the Meraki tools allow us to do that.”
Doug Reczko, VP of IT, BrookstoneRead Case Study →
All Cisco Meraki devices are centrally and securely managed from the cloud using a single web-based dashboard. Our feature-rich, intuitive architecture enables customers to save time, reduce operating costs, and solve new business problems.
Optimized for high-density with 802.11ac & Bluetooth
Feature rich security & unified threat management platform
Layer 2 & Layer 3 switches for mission-critical networks
Unified management & control of thousands of devices
Provides simple VoIP phone management & eliminates the PBX
Streamlines deployment & monitoring of video security systems