At your service
Going beyond guest Wi-Fi.
Delight your guests
Insights for the ultimate personalised experience
Fast, reliable guest wireless is essential for today’s hospitality industry, and we’ve got you covered with our wall-plate access point, the MR30H. The Meraki solution offers so much more, like out-of-the-box location analytics, integrated Bluetooth, full stack offerings to easily manage all components of your network from a single, web-based dashboard and the unlimited scalability of Meraki cloud management.
Built-in location analytics lets you easily gauge guest foot traffic, dwell time and repeat visits across hotel properties or within specific areas inside buildings. Answer questions like:
- How many guests use your fitness facilities on a daily basis? Are gyms more popular at certain hotel properties?
- How long did guests spend at the lobby bar last week, and how many spent over an hour at the hotel restaurant last Thursday?
- How many guests return to the same property on a weekly basis and should be targeted for VIP offers or promotions?
With uploaded floor plans, it’s easy to visualise trends in guest density over time, allowing you to make more informed staffing decisions for your front desk, poolside or spa facilities.
The MR30H AP comes with an integrated Bluetooth radio that can receive or advertise Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons, allowing seamless integration with third-party applications designed to interact with battery-powered – or wearable – Bluetooth tags.
- Best-in-class, 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless with gigabit throughput
- Multi-user MIMO architecture to support multiple client devices simultaneously
- Slim and svelte aesthetics
- Isolated, secure guest Wi-Fi in three dashboard clicks
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Layer 7 traffic shaping to easily throttle, block or prioritise applications and prevent bandwidth hogs
Streamlining in-room network access with a 1:1 (one AP per room) plus wired ports for in-room VoIP, entertainment, lighting and more.
Ease of deployment, streamlined configuration and proactive network maintenance across all properties helps deliver powerful and consistent services, leading to increased guest satisfaction.
Centralised visibility and detailed network insights help staff quickly respond to and resolve network issues before they ever impact guests.