Compact Dome Camera for Indoor Security
MV12W is a fixed lens, mini dome camera with 256 GB of storage. The wide field of view provides a good, overall context of an area.
- 256GB integrated high-endurance solid state storage.
- 1080p video recording with H.264 encoding.
- 114° horizontal field of view (FOV) captures a whole scene.
- 802.11ac wireless.
- Microphone for audio recording.
Industry-Leading Chipset for Advanced Analytics
- An industry-leading processor allows for advanced onboard analytics functionality.
Compact and Functional Design
- Attractive and subtle design blends into any space.
- Compact form factor with small installation footprint.
- Industry-leading onboard processor.
- Person detection powered by machine-learning technology.
- No servers or software required.
- Compatible with MV Sense licences.
Granular Access Controls
- Control who can view live and historical footage.
- Limit access to video exporting.
- Grant viewing access to individual cameras or by device tags.
- Network-wide visibility and control.
- Stream local or remote — the cloud automatically routes the video stream.
- Create and organise video walls.
- Export video clips for download, or share via a link.
- 1/3" 4MP (2688×1520) progressive CMOS image sensor
- 256 GB high endurance solid state storage
- 2.8 mm focal length
- f/1.8 minimum aperture
- Field of view:
- 114° horizontal
- 61° vertical
- 132° diagonal
- 1/32,000 s to 1/30 s shutter speed
- Minimum illumination 0.18 Lux (standard recording) and 0.01 Lux (night mode)
- S/N Ratio 52.9 dB
- Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 15 m (49 ft)
- 1080p HD video recording (1920×1080) with H.264 encoding
- Cloud augmented edge storage (video at the edge, metadata in the cloud)
- Direct live streaming with no client software (native browser playback)**
- Stream video anywhere with autotmatic cloud proxy
- Audio recording supported with built-in microphone
- Data Security
- Full disk encryption (256-bit)
- Automatically purchased and provisioned TLS certificates (publicly-signed)
- 1x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ45)
- Dual band WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- DSCP traffic marking
- Cloud-managed with complete integration into the Meraki dashboard
- Plug-and-play deployment with self-configuration
- Remote adjustment of focus and aperture
- Dynamic day-to-night transition with IR illumination
- Noise-optimised motion indexing engine with historical search
- Shared video wall with individual layouts supporting multiple cameras
- Selective export capability with cloud proxy
- Onboard video processing for object detection with machine learning
- Motion-based retention and scheduling for customised retention
- Highly granular view, review and export user permissions with SAML integration
- Power consumption: 12.95 W maximum via 802.3af PoE
- Temperature: 0 °C - 40 °C (32 °F - 104 °F)
- In the box
- Quick start and installation guide
- MV camera hardware
- Wall mounting kit
- Physical characteristics
- Dimensions: 106 mm × 74 mm (diameter × height)
- Fixed lens
- Weight: 286 g
- Female RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Status LED
- Reset button
- Three-year hardware warranty with advanced replacement
- Ordering information
- MV12W-HW: Meraki MV12 256 GB Wide Angle Mini Dome Camera
- LIC-MV-XYR: Meraki MV Enterprise Licence (X = 1, 3, 5, 7, 10 years)
- MA-INJ-4-XX: Meraki 802.3at Power over Ethernet injector (XX = US, EU, UK or AU)