- Dipole Antenna (3.8/5.5 dBi)
- Dipole Antenna (3/5.7 dBi)
- Downtilt Panel Omni Antenna
- Narrow Patch Antenna
- Panel Omni Antenna
- Wide Patch Antenna
- 5 GHz Sector Antenna (13 dBi Gain)
- Dual-Band Omni Antennas (4/7 dBi)
- Dual-Band Patch Antenna (8/6.5 dBi Gain)
- Dual-Band Sector Antenna (13 dB Gain)
- Dual–Band Sector Antenna (9/12 dBi Gain)
- 2.4 GHz Sector Antenna (11 dBi Gain)
Dual-Band Patch Antenna (8/6.5 dBi Gain)
The patch antenna can extend the range of a Cisco Meraki outdoor access point by focusing the wireless signal in a specific direction; the best way to establish a medium distance point-to-point wireless link.
The directional antennas focus wireless signals in a particular direction by creating a co-polarisation pattern. Typically, you’ll be able to extend the reach of a radio by up to 2.5x in a particular direction.
Easy to Mount
The antenna comes with everything you need for a pole or wall mount, and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Two cables with N-Type connectors are integrated with the antenna.
Cisco Meraki’s antenna accessories improve the reach and connectivity of a Cisco Meraki network by focusing and increasing signal strength.
- Antenna type: panel
- Frequency range: 2.400-2.500 GHz, 5.150–5.850 GHz
- Gain: 8/6.5 dBi
- Polarisation: vertical/horizontal
- Half-power bandwidth/horizontal: 70
Physical & Environmental
- Dimensions: 180 mm × 180 mm × 1.8 mm (7.1" × 7.1" × 1.6")
- Weight: 512 g (1.1 lb)
- Material: UV resistant plastic
- Temperature: -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
- Connector: 2 × N-type
- Mounting hardware included
- Mounts to walls or poles
- Cables with two N-type connectors included
- For certified models, see datasheet.
- 1-Year hardware warranty included