Layer 7 enterprise firewalls, built to scale.
Go from one to ten thousand locations without breaking a sweat.
Scalability’s a snap
Expand without the complexity and cost of upgrading “cloud” management servers.Learn More
Dramatically fewer clicks managing firewall rules and zero-touch firmware updates.Learn More
Protects more with less
Unify threat protection in one box with IDS/IPS, AMP, and content filtering.Learn More
The subtle difference that makes a huge impact—the Meraki platform was built to be cloud managed versus a retrospective addition.
- No complex and expensive servers needed for cloud management of Meraki devices
- Grow your deployment to more locations without the need to rip-and-replace cloud management servers
- Truly unify management with one GUI and one secure log in-period
auto-IPv6 built in.
Dynamic VLAN objects automatically accommodate for the frequently changing nature of IPv6.
- IPv6 prefixes are directly obtained from ISPs
- Automatically assigned to IPv6-enabled VLANs
- When an IPv6 prefix changes, firewall rules automatically account for this and continue to protect what they were meant to
The Meraki dashboard minimizes human error and easily creates and manages enterprise-scale rulesets with a highly intuitive GUI
- Natural-language firewall rules plainly show their intent, even for a new hire
- Slash time and error-prone repetition to edit multiple existing rules with a modern UI and workflow for network objects
- Maximize team skill sets and give administrators role-based access to create or edit objects versus applying them to firewall rules