- Dipole Antenna (3.8/5.5 dBi)
- Dipole Antenna (3/5.7 dBi)
- Downtilt Panel Omni Antenna
- Narrow Patch Antenna
- Panel Omni Antenna
- Wide Patch Antenna
- 5 GHz Sector Antenna (13 dBi Gain)
- Dual-Band Omni Antennas (4/7 dBi)
- Dual-Band Sector Antenna (13 dB Gain)
- Dual–Band Patch Antenna (8/6.5 dBi Gain)
- Dual–Band Sector Antenna (9/12 dBi Gain)
- 2.4 GHz Sector Antenna (11 dBi Gain)
Dual–Band Sector Antenna (9/12 dBi Gain)
Designed for use with certain Cisco Meraki outdoor APs. The sector antenna can extend the range of a Cisco Meraki outdoor access point by focusing the wireless signal in a specific direction; the best way to establish a medium distance point-to-point or point to multi-point wireless link.
The directional antennas focus wireless signals in a particular direction by creating a co-polarization pattern. Typically, you’ll be able to extend the reach of a radio by up to 2.5x in a particular direction.
Easy to Mount
The antenna comes with everything you need for a pole or wall mount, and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 2 cables with N-Type connectors are integrated with the antenna.
Cisco Meraki’s antenna accessories improve the reach and connectivity of a Cisco Meraki network by focusing and increasing signal strength.
- Antenna type: panel
- Frequency range: 2.400 - 2.500 GHz, 5.150 – 5.875 GHz
- Gain: 9 / 12 dBi
- Polarization: linear, vertical / horizontal
- Half power beamwidth / horizontal: 86° / 65°
- Half power beamwidth / vertical: 34° / 18°
Physical & Environmental
- Dimensions: 9.1" × 5.5" × 1.9" (230 mm × 140 mm × 48 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs (630 g)
- Material: UV resistant plastic
- Temperature: -40° F to 158° F (-40° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Connector: 2 × N-type
- Mounting hardware and cables included
- Mounts to walls, poles, or AP directly
- 12 inch cables with two N-type connectors included
- For certified models, see datasheet.
- 1 Year hardware warranty included