Free AP for IT Professionals - Details
Full-time IT professionals can receive a FREE Cisco Meraki access point (AP) with a 3-year cloud management license. While Cisco Meraki webinars are open to all audiences and while APs may be offered at live events, to be eligible for a free AP, participants must:
- Attend the live event or the live webinar in its entirety
- Provide a valid company name and website
- Be a full-time IT professional
- Register with a shipping address in the US, CA, UK or the rest of the EEA, Croatia, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, or Puerto Rico. We cannot ship free APs outside of these regions and cannot ship to post office boxes.
- If from a European country, provide a valid VAT ID for shipment.
- Register with their organization's email address
- Confirm eligibility and shipping address with a Cisco Meraki representative by phone
By accepting the AP you represent that you are authorized by your employer to accept the AP and that you will disclose receipt of the AP to your employer as and if required. If you are unable to accept your AP due to restrictions, then we will be happy to provide you with a trial AP, which can be returned following your evaluation of our solution. Cisco Meraki reserves the right to not fulfill your free AP shipment in the event that the promotional AP is not certified in your country, or it is unable to clear customs at the time of shipment. The recipient is responsible for taxes and duties, if any. Due to abuse, we cannot provide free access points to individuals who register with yahoo, gmail, hotmail, and other similar email addresses. Limit one free AP per organization and per individual. Please speak directly to your Cisco Meraki rep if you have any questions.