SWITCH INTO SUMMER @MERAKIPARTNERS TWITTER CAMPAIGN
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
This Promotion (this “Promotion”) opens on June 24, 2015 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time and ends on July 8, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”). Entry into this Promotion is acceptance of these Official Rules. This Promotion is sponsored by Meraki LLC, 500 Terry Francois Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94158 USA (“Sponsor” or “Meraki”).
1. ELIGIBILITY; EMPLOYER PROCEDURES. In order to be eligible for the Promotion, participants (each, a “Participant”) must (i) be at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, (ii) be a legal resident of the the fifty United States or the District of Columbia or Canada (excluding Quebec), (iii) be a sales representative employed by an authorized Cisco Meraki reseller (“Employer”), and (iv) obtain the permission of his or her Employer to participate in the Promotion. It is each Participant’s responsibility to observe any procedures established by his or her Employer, including any rules for participating in promotions.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter this Promotion, follow @merakipartners at twitter.com/merakipartners and, during the Promotion Period, post to Twitter (www.twitter.com) a tweet including (i) a photo including Cisco Meraki branded products or merchandise, and (ii) tag @merakipartners (a “Qualifying Tweet”). All Qualifying Tweets are eligible to win the Promotion. One winner will be randomly selected each business day over the course of the Promotion Period, as described more fully below. By posting a Qualifying Tweet, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules.
As an alternative to the entry process described above, prospective Participants may enter this Promotion by sending an email with the Participant’s name, telephone number, email address and mailing address, and a request to be entered into this Promotion pursuant to these Official Rules, to email@example.com. Include the name of this Promotion in the subject header. If you enter in this manner, (i) you will not be contacted for marketing purposes, and (ii) you agree to the terms of these Official Rules.
Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, illegible, and/or unintelligible entries, or for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Participants may encounter when submitting their entry. Only complete valid entries will be accepted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Participants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and entries it believes violate these rules or the Terms of Service of Twitter. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. PRIZES. Subject to the terms of these Official Rules, once confirmed by Sponsor, the winner(s) will receive the following:
One (1) winner will be selected each business day of the Promotion Period. The winner will be entitled to designate a customer of Employer to receive a Meraki MS220 8-port switch and a 3-year license (a “Prize”).
Limit one (1) Prize per Participant. A maximum of eleven (11) Prizes will be awarded. The approximate retail values are subject to change based on current market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. Winners are not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value (ARV) of Prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the Prize will not be awarded. No substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash redemption of any Prize is allowed by a winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. If applicable, prizes may be awarded in the form of voucher(s), coupon(s) and/or gift card(s) in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner is unable to participate in or accept the Prize or any portion of the Prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such potential winner. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes.
4. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER(S). All eligible entries received on each business day during the Promotion Period will be entered into a random drawing where a winner will be selected by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received on such day. Winners will be notified by email. Sponsor’s decision will be final in all matters. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right to require winner, for any reason, to designate a different customer of Employer to receive the prize. Potential winner(s) who are residents of Canada will be notified by phone and/or email and, at a time to be arranged, must correctly answer, within a limited time period, unaided, a mathematical skills-testing question to be deemed a winner and awarded a Prize.
5. CONDITIONS. This Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding; and (b) to waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Promotion or these Official Rules, except where prohibited by law. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the potential winner; and the potential winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 or other tax documentation for the ARV of any awarded prize. By participating in this Promotion, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Sponsor’s directors, employees, officers, licensees, licensors and agents, and respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, judging, or administration of this Promotion (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and damage to property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize in this Promotion, or their participation in this Promotion, or their participation in any Promotion or prize related activity. Each potential winner acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or this Promotion. Apart from manufacturer warranties (which may not be available in all geographies), all warranties are hereby disclaimed; and each potential winner will accept the Prize “AS IS.” All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize, are solely the winner’s responsibility. The use of the Prize will be subject to Meraki’s End Customer Agreement available at https://meraki.cisco.com/support/#policies:eca.
None of the Released Parties are responsible for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, incomplete or indecipherable entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (b) technical failures of any kinds; (c) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion; (d) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the submission process or this Promotion; or (e) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries.
Use of any automated entry device or software is prohibited. Creation or use of multiple accounts for registration or participation in this Promotion is prohibited. To the extent this Promotionuses or requires functionality of any third party website (e.g., social media sites or platforms that enable broad communications, collaboration and/or posting of videos), you understand that this Promotion is not sponsored by such third parties, and further agree to follow the policies on such website(s), as applicable. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Promotion or violating these Official Rules, and reserves the right to cancel this Promotion should it suspect fraud or for reasons out of the control of Sponsor. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Promotion will be governed by the internal laws of California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF SUCH PERSON FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
All Participants are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations, contractual limitations and/or Employer policies, if any, regarding Participant’s participation in trade promotions or acceptance of promotional prizes; and by entering this Promotion, Participant confirms that he or she is not in violation of any of the foregoing and has obtained the consent of his or her employer to participate, if applicable. If a Participant selected as a winner is not permitted to accept any received prize, then the Participant may return such prize to Meraki; and Meraki will refund the cost of shipment, as appropriate.
Subject to applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion, to (a) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and these Official Rules, for any reason, at any time and without any liability, and (b) limit or restrict participation in this Promotion, upon notice.
6. USE OF PROMOTION INFORMATION. In return for your participation in the Promotion, you grant to Meraki the right to use, “re-tweet,” copy, modify, adapt, distribute, publish, display, exhibit and otherwise use, either in whole or in part, your Qualifying Tweet and your name for commercial and business purposes in any promotional materials, provided that any modifications made to such materials do not significantly misrepresent the original content. Meraki shall have the sole discretion to use or not use these materials. You understand that your consent is voluntary and that you are not obligated to permit Meraki to use these materials.
7. COMPUTER, INTERNET, AND PROMOTION ADMINISTRATION. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion. If Promotion is cancelled prior to the end date stated herein, for the reasons stated above, notice will be posted on this Promotion website; and the Prizes may in Sponsor’s discretion be awarded to potential winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all the remaining uncorrupted Eligible Entries received up until the time of modification or cancellation. The time displayed on a tweet when it is displayed on Twitter and the time on Sponsor’s computer network are the official times for purposes of the Promotion.
9. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS’ LIST. For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of winners, please send your request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 500 Terry Francois Blvd., San Francisco, CA 94158 ATTN: Legal/Promotions. Winners list to be available approximately ten days after the Promotion Period.
* * *