The Cisco Meraki team has put together fresh webinar content for both new and existing customers to learn about the latest in Cisco Meraki technology. This material is great for folks who already have a Cisco Meraki deployment as well as those looking to get started with cloud management.
Sign up for one or all of the below at meraki.cisco.com/webinars:
Getting Started with 802.11ac is a newly added recurring session in which customers can find out what makes the new 802.11ac technology an exciting addition to a network, including innovations that improve security, management, and performance.
Mission: Impossible – One Hour WiFi will show a live 60-minute demo of how to set up an enterprise-grade wireless network with Layer 7 traffic shaping, Active Directory, Facebook login, among other features. Due to high demand, we have opened registration for 2 additional sessions in September.
Government | California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Tomorrow Erik Davis, Network Projects Consultant with the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, will share his experiences deploying Cisco Meraki APs, switches, security appliances, and mobile device management across a variety of sites throughout California, from urban areas to office settings to remote wilderness sites.
Healthcare | Kindred Healthcare
Todd Crawford, Network and Voice Services Director at Kindred Healthcare, will share how Kindred takes advantage of Cisco Meraki multi-site remote cloud management, auto VPN, WAN optimization, smart link bonding, and HIPAA-compliance to improve performance across Kindred’s distributed healthcare network.
Retail | Lettuce Entertain You
Hugo Hernandez, Support Engineer at Lettuce Entertain You, deployed Cisco Meraki APs to over 90 restaurants for guest access and Auto VPN for corporate resources, using remote management, Layer 7 application visibility, and built-in PCI-compliance to allow for easier and better control of the network.
Noteworthy webinars below:
- Tue, August 27th at 11am PDT: Creating a Scalable Network with the CA Dept of Fish & Wildlife
- Tue, September 3rd at 8am PDT: Mission: Impossible – One Hour WiFi
- Thu, September 5th at 9am PDT: Mission: Impossible – One Hour WiFi
- Thu, September 12th at 9am PDT: Cloud Managed Security at Kindred Healthcare
- Thu, September 17th at 11am PDT: PCI-compliant WiFi at Lettuce Entertain You
- Wed, September 18th at 10am PDT: Reliable and Seamless Network Access at Falcon School District
- Wed, September 18th at 11am PDT: Getting Started with 802.11ac
- Thu, September 26 at 10am PDT: LHC Group: Providing Cloud Managed Wireless to Hospice Homes
- Thu, September 26 at 11am PDT: Creating a City-Wide Network Infrastructure in Rowan County, NC
We’re adding additional webinars to the calendar every week, so hurry over to meraki.cisco.com/webinars to sign up for one or all of the sessions!