Meraki Switch Program Terms and Conditions –
End Customers in Asia Pacific Japan China (APJC)
Promotion Name: Set Sail with Meraki Switching – APJC
Start Date: March 1st, 2016
End Date: July 30, 2016
- Purpose. The purpose of the Meraki Switch Program (the “Promotion”) enables eligible end customers (each an “End Customer”) to purchase a 5-year Meraki switch license for the approximate list price of a one-year Meraki switch license (the “Eligible Product”) through a Cisco-authorized or Meraki-authorized channel partner or directly from Meraki.
- End Customer Eligibility. End Customers that have never purchased a Meraki switch through any channel partner or directly from Meraki before (in Meraki’s reasonable discretion) are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Eligible Product Availability. The sale of Meraki products is subject to product certification and export compliance in the Territories (as defined in Section 6 below). The existence of this Promotion does not guarantee availability of the hardware associated with the Eligible Product in the Territories. Please contact your authorized channel partner rep or Meraki rep for additional details.
- Promotional Discount. Eligible End Customers should contact their authorized channel partner rep or Meraki rep for discount details.
- Term. This Promotion will run from March 1st, 2016 until July 30, 2016. Meraki reserves the right to extend the Promotion as needed.
- Territory. This Promotion is available in the APJC region, specifically Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Palau, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam (collectively, the “Territories”).
- Audit. Meraki may require an audit of End Customer’s purchases under this Promotion to ensure compliance with the intent of the Promotion. Meraki reserves the right to refuse to apply this Promotion to any non-compliant purchases. Meraki may remove an End Customer from participation in this Promotion if End Customer refuses an audit under this clause.
- Changes. Meraki reserves the right to terminate, suspend, modify, revoke or cancel this Promotion at its discretion without notice to End Customer.
- Remedies. In addition to any of its other remedies, Meraki reserves the right to terminate an End Customer from participation in this Promotion for the following reasons: (a) submission of false, misleading, or incomplete information; and/or (b) other fraud or abuse of this or other Meraki marketing or sales promotions.
- This document (the “Terms and Conditions”) sets forth the terms and conditions for End Customer’s participation in the Promotion. Meraki will act reasonably in communicating with participants through email and the website in the event of any Promotion changes.
- Meraki reserves the right to disqualify an End Customer from future participation in the Promotion if the End Customer violates any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any Eligible Products which are supplied to an End Customer under the Promotion are found to have been sold in violation of these Terms and Conditions, then Meraki may, in addition to all of its other rights and remedies, undertake one or more of the following actions: invoice End Customer for the list price of the applicable Eligible Products; audit End Customer’s purchases and invoice End Customer for all reasonable costs incurred by Meraki in the performance of the audit; suspend End Customer’s access to price deviations and other Meraki sales and marketing programs; suspend shipments to End Customer; and terminate End Customer’s End Customer Agreement with Meraki.
- End Customer certifies that it will comply with all laws, licenses, permits, and regulations, including, without limitation, any anti-bribery, conflict of interest, or procurement laws or regulations of any government or other competent authority where the Eligible Products are used (collectively “Applicable Laws”). END CUSTOMER WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD MERAKI HARMLESS FOR ANY VIOLATION BY END CUSTOMER OF ANY APPLICABLE LAWS.
- End Customer agrees to bear responsibility for the payment of any and all taxes (including any increased individual income or other tax or national insurance liabilities), duty, customs, national insurance and/or licenses and/or other fees or costs that may apply to End Customer in connection with the receipt of Eligible Products under the Promotion. End Customer acknowledges and agrees that Meraki may be obliged under applicable local laws to report to End Customer’s local tax authorities or customs authorities (or analogous authority) information relating to End Customer’s participation in the Promotion. Liability to such taxation or social charges is the sole responsibility of End Customer, and Meraki gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility as to the taxation treatment of the Promotion.
- Confidentiality. Any information shared between Meraki and its End Customer(s) related to the Promotion is Confidential Information as defined under the Meraki End Customer Agreement.
- Acknowledgement. By participating in the Promotion, End Customer acknowledges that it has read and understood the Promotion’s Terms and Conditions above and that End Customer agrees to such Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion does not modify or waive End Customer’s obligations under any other Meraki agreements or arrangements, which shall in all instances, remain in full force and effect.