A detailed walkthrough and collection of best practices for setting up as a Meraki Managed Service Provider
- Getting Started
- Introduction to Meraki Dashboard
- Determining Organizational Structure
- Creating a Meraki Dashboard Account
- Activating the MSP Portal
- Configuring Organization Administrators
- Creating a New Customer Organization
- Configuring Single Sign On (SSO)
- Branding and Customization
- Ordering & Title Guidelines
- Infrastructure Financing Options
Using the MSP Portal
A description of next-generation services that are readily available with the Meraki platform
Infrastructure Financing Options
Financing your Investment
Cisco Meraki gives you options to invest in your MSP infrastructure (hardware + licensing). You can choose to pay upfront, or choose to use the payment solutions offered by lenders like Cisco Capital. MSPs frequently call on Cisco Capital for access to extra credit lines, to optimize cash flow, and to offer their own end customers more options to pay.
For MSPs retaining title of the hardware/licensing, Cisco Capital can offer payment solutions directly with the MSP.
For End Customers holding title, Cisco Capital will offer payment solutions to the end customer. In this case, the MSP will receive full payment for the hardware+licensing.
Cisco Capital offerings do vary by country — and are subject to Terms&Conditions. Please check their website for more detail.