A detailed walkthrough and collection of best practices for setting up as a Meraki Managed Service Provider
- Getting Started
- Introduction to Meraki Dashboard
- Determining Organizational Structure
- Creating a Meraki Dashboard Account
- Activating the MSP Portal
- Configuring Organization Administrators
- Creating a New Customer Organization
- Configuring Single Sign On (SSO)
- Branding and Customization
- Ordering & Title Guidelines
- Infrastructure Financing Options
Using the MSP Portal
A description of next-generation services that are readily available with the Meraki platform
Creating a Meraki Dashboard Account
If it is the first time using Meraki Dashboard you will need to create a new account. If you already have an account you may skip this step
Creating a Dashboard Account
- Go to dashboard.meraki.com. Recommended browsers include Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on Create an account.
- Fill in the fields presented.
- Email – This e-mail address will become the Organization admin and will have access to all of the networks created within the Organization. This email account will be referred to as an MSP admin account in future modules.
- Full name – The name of the person/group managing the account.
- Password – The password that will be used to login to dashboard. This must be at least 8 characters long. Dashboard will give you feedback on the strength of the password chosen.
- Company – The name of this organization in dashboard. Typically the name of company or customer.
- Address – The default address for this organization. Not required.
- If you have a problem reading the displayed CAPTCHA, click on Get another CAPTCHA to get a new one.
- Click the Create account button once all the required information is properly entered.
If your Organization does not come up immediately, please follow this link to reset your password: Resetting Account Password
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.