A detailed walkthrough and collection of best practices for setting up as a Meraki Managed Service Provider
- Getting Started
- Introduction to Meraki Dashboard
- Determining Organizational Structure
- Creating a Meraki Dashboard Account
- Activating the MSP Portal
- Configuring Organization Administrators
- Creating a New Customer Organization
- Configuring Single Sign On (SSO)
- Branding and Customization
- Ordering & Title Guidelines
- Infrastructure Financing Options
Using the MSP Portal
A description of next-generation services that are readily available with the Meraki platform
ConnectWise Unite for Meraki Customers
Cisco is teaming with ConnectWise to streamline and simplify the creation of managed IT services based on the leading Cisco Meraki platform. The ConnectWise Unite with Cisco portal provides a single interface to help Cisco partners and managed service providers (MSPs) easily manage their business commerce operations and rapidly stand up managed IT services.
The ConnectWise Unite with Cisco cloud platform is designed to allow Cisco partners that are developing or expanding a managed service practice to create a unique offering that combines networking, security and collaboration services, including Cisco Meraki, Cisco Spark, Cisco Umbrella and Stealthwatch Cloud. ConnectWise consolidates the many tools needed to run an MSP practice. ConnectWise allows MSPs to manage multiple customers from one interface to save time and increase opportunities to add monthly recurring revenue. MSPs can use ConnectWise to easily deploy and automate billing, solution management processes, and consolidated ticketing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.